About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, February 10, 2012

Currently

Currently in my scentsy warmer at school: ocean

Currently in my scentsy warmer at home: central park pralines

Currently my favorite Bath and Body Works lotion: white citrus

Currently my favorite pair of shoes: cognac boots

Currently my favorite americanized necessity: electric blanket

Currently my bible study consists of: in between official studies, but Jesus Calling, Praying God's Word by Beth Moore, Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World, and just restarted reading through the new testament (now all of that doesn't necessarily get completed each time)

Currently my next official study: Beth Moore's James study

Currently most miles clocked in 1 run: 4

Currently my favorite snack: almonds and blueberries

Currently my weakest household chore: putting away the clean laundry... but that's not necessarily contained to "current" as much as always

Currently I'd pay big bucks: for someone to clean my bathrooms... they're somewhat clean now but I just despise that chore

Currently on my DVR: American Idol(s) ...yes, I'm behind, The Unit, Person of Interest, The Office

Currently: Realizing how inadequate I am apart from Christ.

1 comment:

  1. I hate putting clean laundry away too!! what is that about? it's not that hard if you think about it but it's pretty much my least favorite thing to do around the house. weird. glad i'm no the only one :)

    ReplyDelete