About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Tuesday

Sunday night we had a Super Bowl party at our house for our students. This is the first time we've ever done this. Normally we go to church and then have everyone over afterwards. Last week Bro. Eddie suggested to d that we should just have a party at our house b/c he knew more students would come there rather than to church that night. D agreed and so the party planning began.

Wings, pizza, cookies, cupcakes, and then these bad boys.... thanks Michelle!



Chocolate Chip Cooke. Oreo. Brownie. Enough said... well... and a large glass of milk. Now, enough said.


We had a great turn out but the best part was watching Corey. He is a huge Patriots fan who had been talking smack all season about his team. I began taking these pictures in the 4th quater. I like to refer to them as...

The Many Faces of Corey... when his team is about to lose.






















As you can imagine he was pretty distraught and left immediately following the game... which he later apologized for.

I didn't really care who won the game. I'm not a fan of either... or any team really. I just hear about the ones that D likes. I just fix the food and host the parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment