About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, February 17, 2012

Full Steam Ahead

There's no time to be sick this weekend because its D-NOW weekend. One of our favorite weekends of the year. Lots of junk food, little sleep, great challenges in the word and more than enough bonding time. :)

Thankfully I got some good antibiotics yesterday and I feel like a new woman. Not back to my A game yet, but enough to manage for this weekend... I am so thankful.

Please pray for an awakening in our leaders and students this weekend. We want the complacent, apathetic ones to be revived and the lost ones to realize their need for a Savior. Pray that as leaders we will take every opportunity to invest in these students. We realize the time we have with them is little and precious. Andrew was a great reminder of this.

So ready or not... let's go.



No comments:

Post a Comment