About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, April 16, 2012

Exactly what I needed

As if I had any doubt of God's faithfulness... I opened up my Jesus Calling to this:

"Trust me and don't be afraid. Many things may feel out of control. Your routines are not running smoothly. You tend to feel more secure when your life is predictable. Let me lead you to the rock that is higher than you and your circumstances. Take refuge in the shelter of my wings, where you are absolutely secure.

When you a re shaken out of your comfortable routines, grip my hand tightly and look for growth opportunities. Instead of bemoaning the loss of your comfort, accept the challenge of something new. I lead you on from glory to glory, making you fit for my kingdom, Say yes to the ways I work in your life. Trust me, and don't be afraid."

No comments:

Post a Comment