About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, November 5, 2012

A Lot of Life Lately

Last Sunday we had our fall festival at church. Its the biggest outreach event we do every year and this year was also a hit. We had a great turn out especially visitors with no church home. We even had one salvation that we are aware of. So thankful for opportunities like these! I also found these 2 cuties from my class there.


This past Wednesday, we had grandparents day at school. I love grandparents day! The grandparents get to come in and see our day condensed into one hour. I also love it because my granny also comes on this day and my kids love having Mrs. B there.


Friday night was our Ladies Christmas Tea at church. It was so fun. Not only was it refreshing to be around some of my precious friends but it def got us excited for the holidays.

 



Saturday was a cram packed day of showering my sister. My mother in law and 2 sister in laws plus 2 of kacie's friends threw her a shower that morning and then my mom's friends had a shower for her that afternoon. It was a busy day. 

In fact, in between showers we took the gifts from the first shower back to kacie and jeremy's place and then fell asleep on the couch. Then it was time for shower #2.

Both showers were sweet reminders of the precious people we have in our lives... those  who threw the showers and those that attended. The food was amazing at both showers! I'm pretty sure I ate up every calorie and more that I burned on my long run that morning, but it was well worth it.

I did a terrible job of taking pictures, but here's what I did manage to get.

 Shower #1




Shower #2



We are so appreciative of all the people who already love Baby Riley. She is already one blessed little girl. Can't believe she's due in just 6 short weeks!



1 comment:

  1. She's been saying Bebe for the last two weeks! Yep, she's ready to come out and do some power shopping!!

    ReplyDelete