About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Expo Day

Today is expo day. Allie and I are headed downtown as soon as I get off of work to pick up our race packets and shop the expo. I can not believe I completed my last training run yesterday. 2 days of rest and then its go time on Saturday. I have worked my tail off for 16 weeks and its crazy to think the training is over. No more marking off days or weeks on the training schedule. I am as prepared as I'm going to be. I am so thankful I accepted this challenge 4 months ago. What a rewarding feeling it will be to run into autozone park and cross that finish line. I literally get chills thinking about it!


2 comments: