About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Shopping, Training, and Basketball

Shopping-
This past weekend was our annual girls shopping trip to Nashville. It couldn't have come at a more perfect time. The week prior was not a very fun week at school. After dealing with several situations that made my blood pressure rise more than once, this getaway of retail therapy was just what I needed. Not only was it successful to ease the stress of my school week, but it was successful in helping my wardrobe.

Between several of us, Old Navy will stay in business.



Training-
As I opened my refrigerator the other day, I was reminded that my big race is only 3 weeks away. I can't believe its almost here. We are so ready... come on Dec. 1.



Basketball-
Memphis basketball has begun. Monday night we went to the game. I love going to the games. I love the sounds, smells, people watching opportunities... and let me tell you it is quite entertaining... the people watching. Who actually goes to a basketball game to watch basketball for 2 hours?! Just kidding... well sort of. It was a great night because not only did we confirm they  carry Rendezvous barbeque now, but this chick came with us.





No comments:

Post a Comment