About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Three Things Thursday

3 things I'm currently loving are....

1. Frankincense and Myrrh fake scentsy bar. Its the wal-mart brand and it smells so clean, refreshing, and kind of minty. I love the way it takes my classroom from smelling like a zoo to a winter wonderland.

2. Sun in the early mornings! I know most people hate the time change this time of year. I am def. a summer girl who likes the sun staying out later, but when you're getting up in the 5:00a.m. hour to run.... the peak of light at 6:00a.m. is so refreshing! I am loving the brighter, early mornings. So I will gladly take less sun at night for this change.

3. McDonald's Peppermint Mocha- A friend surprised me with one this morning and it is delish! I had never had McDonald's version. I do like Starbucks, but once you make it non-fat, etc. it loses its thrill of deliciousness. McDonald's either has a way tastier non-fat version or they tricked me and gave me a regular one. Either way... 2 thumbs up for this holiday drink!

So how about you guys? Found any favorite things lately that's worth sharing?

No comments:

Post a Comment