About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 15, 2010

The McRib




My friend, Heather, aka fellow McRib lover, sent me this link today: McRib Locator

I love the McRib. I realize its not really rib-like. I don't really care. I don't even care if you judge me for my love for it. It is delicious nonetheless. I mean we all still eat hot dogs even though we know what they're made out of....and this is so much better than a hot dog!

The bad part about all of this is the McRib is not around often. So when it is around I definitely take advantage of it. Too bad D is not really even a fan of McDonalds...I know, I know....he's not really American. My family is though! So at least a couple of times during the McRib season I can convince the parentals and sister to go there with me. Thank you Burbees for loving and supporting my love for the McRib.



I realize that I might sound like someone who needs to be checked into a psych ward. I assure you it is not an unhealthy obsession just a normal one... that is seasonal.... well the eating of it is seasonal.... I guess the love for it is year round.




Anyway...........I'm interested to hear your thoughts. Do you love it? Hate it? Want to throw up now after reading this? :)

8 comments:

  1. well this makes me want to try it! haha... never thought it sounded very good... but now that I know someone actually likes it, I really wanna eat one! When do they come back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've never had one?! You def. will have to try one. I'm trying to find out when they come back. I would think it would be soon. I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have def never tried it and can't say that I care to. It's up there with their fish filet to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha! oh girls... you don't know what you're missing! Rachel, I must admit I was a skeptic when it came to the fil-a-fish...until I tried it. I haven't had one in a while, but they are definitely good! Who wants a fil-a-fish when you can have a Big Mac year round?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh just the picture and the thought of it...mmmm i can taste the pickles and onions in that sweet sauce loaded on top of that hunk of juicy meat like substance with the fluffy bread on either side! my mouth is literally watering. find us the mcrib and i will drive us there tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even eat hot dogs. But I don't judge your mcrib fetish. I love their sundaes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the post and thanks for the link up!

    ReplyDelete