About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Samuel

I have the cutest, spunkiest kid named Samuel in my class. He is 200% boy, but loves to color, is a great class participant, and is probably my loudest singer.

Samuel had a soccer game on Saturday morning and it worked out that I was able to go. I knew Samuel loved sports, but being 4 doesn't give you many opportunities to play team sports. Knowing how entertaining soccer at this age can be, I went very excited but knew there's only so much a 4 year old can do. Boy was I wrong! Remember he has never played soccer before this season.....Samuel scored 5 goals! He would have had more if his own teammate wouldn't have stolen the ball away. He was the fastest one on his team by far! I knew he had lots of energy, but good grief the boy was everywhere! He definitely has some scholarships awaiting him.














Samuel, I hope that you take your joy, silliness, spunk, energy, humor, laughter, athleticism, tenderness and use it all for Jesus! I am so glad I get to spend a year with you!



Andy and Brandi, you have done well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm cracking up that you put 200% boy but loves to color. HA! Never would have thought of coloring as a gender specific thing.=)

    ReplyDelete