About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ten Things Thursday

10. One of my mom's brought me some pumpkin muffins this morning...delicious!





9. I'm on day 8 of Jillian's 30 day shred.





8. Getting up at 5:50 a.m. isn't as hard as I thought it would be.





7. We have our yearly lock-in...or rather lock-out.... tomorrow night. I'm actually pretty excited. Last year...I dreaded it, but it proved to be successful...and fun.










6. We've already got it worked out...after the first stop one of the other leaders is making a Starbuck's run for all the leaders. Pumpkin Spice Latte...yes please.






5. Food Sunday is this Sunday. I'll be making my favorite breakfast casserole.





4. I have decided that nap time should be for everyone....everyday.





3. Pumpkin donuts from Howard's are to die for...don't tell Jillian.





2. This sums up my week.





1. So glad tomorrow is Friday.


5 comments:

  1. you have inspired me...i am dressed and ready for day 1 of jillian! ill let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good! It really is a great work-out! Don't be discouraged at first..it will get easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pumpkin donuts... sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i made it thru! had to stop a couple of times, but i made it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay Julsie! I actually look forward to it now.

    ReplyDelete