About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 28, 2010

what in the world?!

Whenever we're in the basement (our youth room) I sit in the back and run the screen for D. He was fixing to get started when one of our older youth came and sat down beside me. We talked about different things then he stopped mid sentence and said, "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Katy Perry?"

what.in.the.world.

I was offended at first because when I think of Katy Perry....though she has some catchy songs... I in no way want to portray her "free" image. He could tell I was taken back by his comment. Then he proceeded to tell me it was a good thing and why. The conversation then just got weirder so I finally said, "Corey stop talking."



Although, this is a pleasant picture of her... I just don't see it.

2 comments:

  1. Whoooooah!!! So sorry, but I cannot believe how much you look like her. Although I never would have thought of it before now. You, of course, bear NO resemblance to her persona and demeanor. You are much too classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont see it! maybe the eyes, but thats all i see.

    ReplyDelete