About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Favorites

My mom is a favorite because she brought me this today.... well for other reasons too, but this put her high on the list.





Thanks mom for bringing my SB favorite....





Kacie recently introduced me to a Muddy's cupcake....and I'm not that big of a cupcake person, but I will definitely eat another one of those!






Icing...I am a lover of rich, thick, sweet icing... preferably blue icing....I have no idea why b/c it tastes the same. But my love for a lot of icing explains why I liked the cupcake so much ....not that it needed an explanation.






My favorite home boy....ok scratch that...candace, you're white....ok....my favorite rapper, Lecrae, released a new cd on Tuesday. So far I'm liking it.





Jillian Michaels... you heard me right. Right now I'm a big fan. I've begun her 30 day shred at 6:00a.m. everyday. Am I crazy? Probably.


1 comment:

  1. for real...wait til your try the strawberry their strawberry fields forever...it might change your life.

    ReplyDelete