About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 25, 2010

shopping weekend

This weekend was our annual Jerkins' women shopping trip. There are more people that go that are not Jerkins', but its all family from D's side. We have been doing this for years. I started going back when D and I were just dating and I'm pretty sure they had been doing it long before me. It's always a fun weekend to shop and fellowship with this group of ladies. We never see enough of each other so its a great opportunity to catch up!

We normally go to Opry Mills in Nashville, but because of all the flood damage and it not being re-opened yet, we settled for Prime Outlets in Lebanon, TN.




Though it didn't compare to Opry Mills, we still found lots of very cute things. I will be honest and say I have been against skinny jeans since they came out....especially on guys, but that's another blog in itself! I knew my figure could never allow skinny jeans....unless I found the right boots to put with them. This weekend I found both!
Skinny jeans from Rue 21 that cost a mere $19.99. And boots from Bass that were....quite a bit more.




I would say our trip was very successful! I found a lot of great running clothes at Nike and Reebok... but those got put back for Christmas presents. Poop. I hate waiting for gifts! I also found a pair of jeans from Gap that I got for $2.49. I couldn't believe it. I love a great deal!

And I even managed to bring one of these bad boys back to D... since I spent all of his money!



Thankfully he shared this apple pie caramel apple goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment