About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 22, 2012

10 Things I've Learned...

These just aren't any 10 things. These are 10 things I learned about my husband while he was gone. Well, really they are things that I appreciate that I may not have realized before.

10. He knows where every tool we own is... including the flashlights.
9. He makes the bed every morning.
8. He empties all the trash and drags the big trash can to the street every Wednesday.
7. He kills the bugs.
6. He cleans up the bug if I happen to be successful in the killing process.
5. He carries the heavy laundry basket up the stairs.
4. He consistently manages our finances.
3. He is excellent at his job. Organizing and speaking several times a week isn't always easy.
2. He washes and keeps our cars clean.
1. Being at home isn't the same without him.


So thankful for this man.


No comments:

Post a Comment