About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, March 9, 2012

Lately

Lately... I've been daring with my nail color- navy and now teal.

Lately... I've realized I'm getting old b/c when I run... my hip hurts.

Lately... I've learned breakfast food really is my favorite. I could eat anything breakfast related 24/7.

Lately... my cooking skills have been at an all time low or maybe its just my brain because last night rather than putting vanilla in my choc icing I put lemon extract. Yea and there's no real way to save that.

Lately... I've discovered once again my love for reading. If you need a good read, one that will challenge you and step all over your toes then get Girls Gone Wise in a World Gone Wild. Its excellent... excellently convicting for sure!

Lately... I can count on NO fingers how many times I've seen my sister. Thankfully that's changing tonight.

Lately... I've realized that I might have an addiction to oreos. I blame you, Heather.

Lately... I've discovered phone games. I've never been a gamer... until now. My 2 favorites are scramble with friends and draw something.

Lately... I've realized I've become a picky eater. I don't really like to try new things. I know, I'm boring and predictable.

Lately... I've realized its time to clean out cabinets and closets... boo.

Lately... I've realized I have not been very productive... mostly because of all the things listed above.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you are daring with your nail polish color! I am too especially in the summer on my toes! The brighter, the better! Now we just have to work on Carol. She is SO conservative when it comes to nail color. I am trying to get her to venture away from the "neutrals"! LOL! Jenny

    ReplyDelete