About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, March 30, 2012

Vinegar Jim's

This Arlington restaurant I think is highly underrated. I love hole in the wall type places with home cooking types of food. And this is kind of in that category.

We went on a date there Tuesday night and my meal was probably one of the best I've eaten in a while. The steak was perfect and the marinade unbelievably good.

You know its a good meal when it starts like this:

Love drinking out of a mason jar although I'd never do so at home.


And ends like this:

Yea it tasted as good as it looks.


We'll def. need a repeat date night here!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that place. fried pies should be outlawed. Once I have one, I dream about them until the next time I have one.... the cycle never ends.

    ReplyDelete