About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 18, 2012

5 days

5 days stand in between me and summer break. 5 days. I'm always ready for summer. Its always been my favorite season... it doesn't hurt that mine and d's birthdays are both in June either.

 I always have mixed emotions this time of year. I'm ready for a break, but sad to say goodbye to 11 little faces that I have grown to love so much. I really love my job. Sometimes I love it more than others, but in general, I love my job and wouldn't want to do anything else.

I had such expectations of this summer because we had so many fun things planned, then God said your plans are not my plans. So although this summer isn't quite what I expected, I'm looking forward to what He is going to do.

5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment