About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 11, 2012

Teacher Appreciation Week

I love this week. Not just because I like stuff... because lets be honest, I do. I just love that parents go out of their way to make us feel loved and appreciated. An amazing lady who subs for us and is also a school mom took control of this week and blew us away.

Monday: School Supply Day


Tuesday: Flower Day


Wednesday:Goodies Day


Thursday: Gift Card Day


Friday: More Happies and Teacher Lunch
The teacher lunch was probably our favorite thing all week. Normally we sit at the table with our kids and eat so to be bale to have a special meal prepared for us (including cheesecake for dessert!) and on top of that to get to eat together as just teachers... in a quiet room... was wonderful.

So thank you to all who contributed to making this week so wonderful for us! It's amazing how refreshing just a little appreciation is for a teacher. Mommas, remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment