About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dear May



Dear May,

You are a very important month for the Jerkins' and here's why:

 The first being I only have 3 weeks of school left! And all God's teachers said... AMEN. D is especially thrilled because it will mean that I'll stay up past 9:30.

The second being it begins our anniversary month celebration... hence the wedding picture. Its crazy how much we've changed in 6 years. We looked like babies. I guess we were... 20 is pretty young, but outside of Christ, it was the best decision I ever made.

Here's the deal, May. I love you and all, but please don't bring hot, humid temperatures with you.

Thanks and much love.


No comments:

Post a Comment