About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I caved...

I've always thought this 30 day photo challenge thing was a cool way to learn things about people or annoy them :) however I never thought I'd actually do it... until now. I agree some of these are dumb so I'm changing them to whatever I feel like that day.


I'm behind so...

Day 1: Favorite Food

Hands down my dad's french toast! This is not a picture of his, but just imagine this but 100 times better.



Day 2: Someone who can always make you laugh

No contest: Sister. And as I was flipping through my iphone pics I knew I had a winner with this one. I'm pretty sure we were down by at least 10 runs at this point.


 Hope you enjoy the next 30 days of randomness... and other Jerkins updates b/c this is a crazy month!

1 comment:

  1. Ha.. that picture sums up how that season went. the best part of this post is will's rolls that lily is squeezing!

    ReplyDelete