About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy 7th Birthday, Maggie Ann!

7 years ago today, our world got rocked with the first little Foreman. I am so thankful to have this little girl in my life. I can't believe how fast she's growing up! I loved her baby stage. Then I loved her toddler stage. I didn't think it was possible to love her anymore... boy was I wrong. I love the big girl that she has become. She is very compassionate, helpful, loving and well mannered. I love that we share a love for playing sports and animal print stuff together. I'm also excited that she has already made the best decision of her life and trusted Jesus as her Savior... and to make it more exciting she wanted D to baptize her.




Maggie Ann, we love you so much and can't wait to celebrate with you tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment