About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, April 19, 2010

award


Thank you Jennie so much for the award. I am honored to receive it.



The rules for accepting the sunshine award:
1. put the logo in my post and within my blog
2. pass the award to a fellow blogger
3. link the nominee within this post
4. let the nominee know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog
5. share the love and link to the person who gave you the award

Check out one of my favorite blogs below as I spread the "sunshine."


I gave this award to Anna because her blog ...when she updates...always makes me laugh. I love her wit and sarcasm. I love Anna because she is so much like 2 of my favorite people...sister and jules. Their (anna, kacie, julie) black and white personalities are a good contrast to my (too much) sugary sweetness. If only I could be as blunt as I'd like and able to say the thing that needs to be said in the moment....so thanks Anna for your honesty, sarcasm, and bluntness...the world wouldn't be the same without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment