About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

glorious

After a crazy last few weeks of youth events, wedding showers, luncheons, rehearsal, wedding day craziness, youth led Sunday, and our big K4 program at school, I am happy to announce that I am sitting in Florida looking at the beautiful emerald coast.

The weather is perfect.... warm with a slight breeze. We flew out yesterday morning and by lunch we were sitting in our swimsuits on the patio of the Hilton restaurant eating lunch.... overlooking the ocean. Jealous? Yea, I thought I'd rub it in.


What I get to look at.....





View from our hotel looking out towards the ocean.



It's okay.... you can hate me.

4 comments:

  1. I don't hate you, Candace.
    I may strongly dislike you though.
    ; ).
    My question is: how in the world does your school let you take off so much...Israel? the beach? Good job, girl!
    And...I'm counting on you to post pics of those sweet nieces of yours b/c Juls has failed us in the area of a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may want to hate you, but I can't bring myself to do it. But jealous? Yes, I am jealous! :) Hope ya'll have a great time unwinding from all the craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lets be honest, its not near as much fun without your boo and most importantly your favorite little sister! though technically i'm there a little bit, my swim suits count for something!

    ReplyDelete