About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

back to the real world

Well, it's clear to me that when the time comes for me to quit working... I will probably become a terrible blogger. Right now I know at nap time I have plenty of time to sit down and blog... after I finish all of my important teacher duties of course... but this past week while I was on spring break, blogging was simply an after thought. Between this....

laying out

... no sadly not at the beach. Just in my wonderful beach chair on my back porch.

And this...


reading my beloved Karen Kingsbury... most of the time while laying out.

Or this...

shopping.....

Or this....


Well... I only had 1 massage, but it was well worth mentioning!

Needless to say, I'm back to the real world today. Though I loved my time off, I'm glad to be back in the swing of things. I need routine. So I apologize in the future for not blogging because of my lack of routine. Saturdays and Sundays are a great example of my blogging... majority of the time I don't blog on Saturdays or Sundays because our daily activities vary from week to week... it's too crazy.

So for my faithful followers, I am sorry that I did not do a better job of giving you a daily dose of ...whatever it is I blog about.... Thanks for loving me anyway!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a great spring break! yay for being a teacher and getting our well deserved breaks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was very disappointed but so grateful you're back! these usually make my day!

    ReplyDelete