About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, April 26, 2010

I'm back

Well... after waking up at 3:45a.m. to catch a 6:00a.m. flight...which was delayed... I am finally home. Well, I was finally home...rather at work by 9:45a.m. Thanks to Jesus and Starbucks I'm making it pretty well considering how long I have been awake.

I love vacations, but its good to be back. My kids greeted me with sweet hugs and I missed you's. Yea... I really did miss them.

The beach was wonderful, the weather was perfect, and the people weren't so bad either. In fact, my favorite part of the trip was not the dolphin cruise or soaking up rays on the beach, but rather sitting on the airplane when my niece Maggie leaned over and wrapped her sweet arms around mine and said, "Candace, I love you." Yep, that pretty much made my trip.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I love Maggs, and you too, of course! I'm glad you're back!!

    ReplyDelete