About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Florida pictures... thanks to Jules

As soon as we got there, Lily sat down and covered herself with sand. The sand she loved. The ocean was a different story.



No we didn't dig this hole, but we're going to look cute sitting in it anyways.



Hat. Check. Swimsuit. Check. Toy. Check. Fat rolls that my aunt candy loves. Check.



No Candace.... I do it myself.





My favorite Mags...eyes closed and all.



In about 4 seconds Lily realizes she does not like that water.





The dolphin retrieving the fish from the sea lion's mouth.




Pure sweetness.





We have the best grammy and papa.




Too bad Jules didn't take this a few seconds later when they actually surfaced.





Me and the cutenesses.




Yep, they're keepers.

1 comment: