About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Try it Tuesday... is a must!

Thanks to the grizzly girls who gave these to my man in a golf tournament.... I have discovered a new delicious drink. I guess I should be thanking Arnold Palmer because this fantastic drink is Arnold Palmer's half sweet tea/half lemonade concoction made by Arizona. It can be bought in cans so it's quite refreshing to grab one and drink by the pool.


This fantastic drink is not only refreshing, but only contains a mere 50 calories per serving. I assure you it's worth trying. Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. That drink is totally deserving of its own post!! It is the best!! I always get it on trips with Roo. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good!!!! i love me some old man drink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. where can I buy this? I have been a big fan of Arnold Palmer's for a while, but I didn't know that actually sold it! I just mix tea and lemonade together!

    ReplyDelete