About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ten Things Thursday

10. This has been a whirlwind of a week. So much so that I've had to cancel some workouts to fit everything in. I will gladly admit...I've missed it.

9. I got my nails done yesterday for r and b's wedding. I went with french both on the toes and nails. One little girl at recess looked at my toes and said, "It looks like you have icing on your toes."

8. The little girl then proceeds to pretend she's dipping her fingers in my "icing" and eating it. Where do they come up with this stuff?

7. Also, during this same time another little girl comes over to see the commotion and steps on my toes...slightly chipping the white "icing" on my big toe. What is a teacher to do? Oh yes, thank you white out.

6. I found the cutest shoes for kacie and b's wedding. Kacie wants us to wear black, peep toe pumps and because B said just said wear black shoes I thought.... this is a great excuse to buy some really cute ones!


5. This is the 2nd week in a row that I'm missing the boo's basketball game. Yea, "boo" just doesn't come out naturally and he hates it so we'll nix it.

4. Though I've missed his games there have been good reasons. Last week Kacie had a shower and then tonight is B's lingerie shower. Julie, myself, her sister, and another friend are throwing it. We are so excited. We have some fun things planned! Don't worry... nothing raunchy, inappropriate, or classless will be taking place. It blows my mind how retarded some people are with these things.

3. This weather makes me so happy.

2. I love driving with the windows down and the radio up.

1. I'm so excited to be apart of R and B's wedding festivities... lingerie shower tonight, bridesmaid's luncheon tomorrow, rehearsal and then rehearsal dinner, make-up and hair appointments.... lots of craziness, but lots of fun!

4 comments:

  1. woohoo!!! i'm feeling lots of of fun sister pictures coming on this weekend! sorry about your "icing" thats why i'm waiting until friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shoes! have a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those shoes girl!
    I have an award for you over at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new blog background. loved the shower last night. love reading your blog. love you.

    ReplyDelete