About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ten Things Thursday

10. We had such a great Easter. We celebrated with both families and ate an embarrassing amount of food.

9. My bridesmaid dress for Rob and B’s wedding was miraculously transformed into something that’s wearable… next weekend. I can’t believe it.

8. I’m going to my sister’s first shower tonight!

7. Sister is getting married in 50 days… she was quick to remind me.

6. I am hooked to Dancing with the Stars. The only other season I have watched was the one with Shawn Johnson and I loved it. Well… this year… my fondness has grown. I’m glad Buzz finally got voted off. Poor guy made me sad every time I watched. In fact, I had to fast forward through the whole thing because I felt so bad for him. I love the pussy cat doll, the Olympic skater, and Erin Andrews. Poor Kate Gosselin. There are just no words.

5. I have found one of the best articles of clothing. Message me on facebook and I’ll send you the link. You will not be disappointed… especially when you can find them for $3.99 on sale!!!!!!!!

4. I can’t believe its April. School is almost over. Not that I’m complaining… I just think it’s crazy that I’m once again fixing to have to say good-bye to another group of students… an excellent group at that!

3. With school coming to a close, that means we look ahead to the summer…. Kacie’s wedding, the beach, the lake, laying out by the pool, sleeping late… yes, I definitely picked the right career.

2. D has started this “stupid human tricks” game that we play every Wednesday night. I have to admit it has been one of the funniest things I have ever seen. He has a specific game planned out and students have to come up and participate… although the games make the students do crazy…. “stupid human trick”…. things. It’s hilarious. For example, placing an oreo on your forehead and using only your facial muscles, you must get the oreo into your mouth. The first person to do so wins. Gotta love youth ministry!

1. I’m going to the beach in 13 days…hallelujah.

4 comments:

  1. C! We played the oreo game 2 sunday's ago for Free Lunch Sunday with our kids! Andy got one in, and a student got 1 in - I came close. Luckily the camera died before they got video footage! And if you ever want to travel a bit further south than typical for a beach, we'd love to see you in Tampa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sister, you left out that you get to be matron of honor...which truly is an honor..i mean i have allllot of friends. this may be the only time in your life you get to do this...treasure it..soak it in..say it out loud. it feels good right?! ok woo hoo 50 days and a shower in 45 minutes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how could I forget... you're right... I am thrilled.

    ReplyDelete