About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 Things Thursday

10. Fall...you've been here a little over a week and I am thrilled.



9. Fall is my favorite season and I have yet to get out my fall decor... sad I know.

8. To do: get out fall stuff and decorate

7. I have not run once this week...yes, I have an excuse....maybe not a good one, but still...we've been busy!




This is sounding like such a sad, depressing post... on a much happier note....


6. Mistletoe Merchants is this weekend!



5. Thanks to a little practice Tuesday night before our game...I am getting the feel for setting the volleyball. I have by no means mastered the art but I am a step closer.



4. We won our semi-final games Tuesday night so we're in the championship game next Tuesday....which d and I won't get to play in because of youth stuff. So come on team...win us a t-shirt!

3. Sickness is going around everywhere! Several kids from school have strep, one has the flu, sister has had some throw-up thing, poor Lils threw up all over the gym floor Tuesday night.... sick germs please don't come to our house! You are not welcome.




2. We finally got our new hardwood floor installed. We had to wait on them to order more wood and it took longer than expected. I'll post pictures soon.

1. We're re-painting our front door. Our shutters are like a dark grey/brown....yet our door looks purple. We don't know if the people before us didn't match the color correctly or if the sun faded it, but the purple door has to go. We went to Lowes and found the color that matches our shutters so... Goodbye purple door!

Hello, Cooper Adobe Brown

5 comments:

  1. poor kacie, i didnt know she was sick. i hope she didnt get it from us...jeff got sick on sunday night/monday (we thought it was just something he ate), then lily got sick at the gym (thought it was her shots), but then i got it last night. definitely a stomach but...mr. bill and taylor got it yesterday too. not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i think we are all fine now...praying that anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jules...i had it monday night!! just throwing up a few times with a fever?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm, thats what we all had too. but we werent with you on sunday or anything to get it from each other...weird!

    ReplyDelete