About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Momma!

Happy Birthday to the woman who birthed me! Thank you for putting up with my terrible behavior as a young child (I was the first child...you didn't know any better)....thankfully I grew out of it for the most part. Thanks for quitting your well paying job to stay home and be there for us. Thanks for helping me nail down my salvation. Thanks for being so encouraging and supportive through my teens. Thanks for making homeschooling fun. Thanks for driving us around everywhere. Thanks for being cool and letting us stay up late. Thanks for staying up late with us. Thanks for always being our number one fan. Thanks for paying for college. Thanks for being supportive when I wanted to get married at the age of 20. Thanks for always being available. Thanks for being such a strong, courageous woman. Thanks for bathing us in prayer. Thanks for showing us that as humans we will make mistakes, but by God's grace we are redeemed and forgiven.



Thanks mom. We love you!

1 comment:

  1. this is a terrible picture of everyone. and as annoying as it is i loooove the new background. and you're welcome for the adorable pictures of you and d.

    ReplyDelete