About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 13, 2010

Happy Monday



I have never been a big fan of Mondays. I feel like I blink on Friday night and then it's all of a sudden Sunday night therefore my weekend is gone. However, it's been a great Monday here. I was excited to be back in the swing of things at work, see my kids, and my friends.

I walked in this morning to several sweet notes on my desk from co-workers and families from our school. So thoughtful....and on top of that one of my mom's brought me McDonald's for lunch. No pizza stick for me today. (yea...it basically pizza in stick form.) Hello Chicken Nugget Mighty Kid's meal... thank you Mrs. H!

Also, this week begins the count down to my running graduation. This Saturday is our graduation 5k. So hello endorphins... I'll be seeing you again in an hour and a half!

No comments:

Post a Comment