About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

coffee

There's nothing I love more than I cool, crisp morning with a good cup of coffee in my hand. Not just black coffee though...heavens no... coffee with almost as much coffee creamer. I am not a fan of the powder creamer. I like the real stuff. The creamy liquid creamer. My current favorite is Hazelnut. For some reason, only around the holidays do they sell really good flavors. (my two favorite from last Christmas were white choc. raspberry and mint chocolate..... so yummy!)

Everyone clearly has their own coffee drinking habits. My dad takes his black. My mom adds one splenda. My mother-in-law literally puts half a cup of choc. milk in hers every morning. I'm intrigued as to how everyone drinks their coffee. How do you drink your coffee? And do you know of some very delicious creamers that I have yet to find?

No comments:

Post a Comment