About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 29, 2009

utter disappointment/ Ten Things Thursday

We were completing our calendar time when one of my little girls got so excited and said, "The Miley Cyrus concert is coming soon!" I looked at her and as gently as possible explained that the concert was last week. She then broke out into a sobbing mess! I'm not talking a couple of tears, I mean uncontrollably sobbing where I had to threaten to call her mom because she was so loud. Is there another concert around here soon that she could be going to? Or did I just shatter her little heart?

P.S. I just had a little boy ask, "Mrs. Jerkins what the "h" are you doing?!"




Ok, so moving away from the classroom....




Ten Things Thursday

10. Family Nights at FBCHW are so fun…if you're not coming then you should... even when it’s a chilly night for a tailgate party.

9. Saturdays are underrated. There's just nothing like football, family, and crafts fairs... and thanks to B new clothes! We need more Saturdays.

8. Sunday afternoon naps are a must after a good lunch. It blows my mind that not everyone participates in this ritual.

7. P90x is a great workout created by a man who wants to torture our bodies. There is never any doubt if you got a good workout though.

6. Plyometrics is not my friend.

5. One of the sweetest times of the week is our Tuesday night bible studies.

4. Physical therapy is down to one day a week. I know it’s helpful, but I’m ready to be done. The stretching is killing me. I’m almost back to full range of motion so I guess it's worth it.

3. We had a tailgate party with our youth last night. Jeremy was our guest speaker. He brought a great message to our kids (and leaders!) Thanks Jer Bear.

2. I really do love rainy days.

1. Tonight we’re having a t-shirt decorating party for our Race for the Cure team at our house… after our P90x workout of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment