About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

pee

One of the downfalls of my job is that we have to deal with quite a few accidents throughout the year. I am sad to admit that this is the year of pee-ers in my room. Let me remind you that we've been in school 6 weeks now and my kids have had at least 6 accidents already. Because our campus was a church at one time, the classrooms are.... oh yes, carpeted. The 3 yr. old rooms were beginning to smell like a zoo so we had a local carpet cleaning company come and clean our rooms yesterday. This was perfect because my kids had 2 accidents at nap yesterday that left trails of pee all the way to the bathroom. Perfect timing you might say for the carpet cleaners to come. I was so excited to come into my clean classroom this morning. Well, nap time quickly approached and what do you think happened? Oh yes, pee. All over my freshly cleaned carpet. His excuse was that I wasn't in the room and he had to go. I slipped out for a moment... talk about frustrating. Yea, pee is not my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment