About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ten Things Thursday:

A friend of mine, Laurin, began this Ten Things Thursday idea. These 10 things are just random things that happen during our week. I may even turn it into 10 Things Tuesdays... We’ll see.

Ten Things Thursdays:

-I got to wear pants to school on Monday. I normally have to wear skirts so this was huge!

-I discovered the most comfortable pants in the world and will definitely be buying every color. Thank you Target!

-Beth Moore continues to blow me away. Our study Tuesday night was on Fear. God is using her mightily!

-We have officially brought out the Secret Sister 2009-2010 gift celebration at work.

-I had a Muddy’s choc. Chip cookie w/ melt in you mouth icing… I am now craving one.

-D and I decided to hire someone to tear down the wallpaper in our guest bathroom and paint it. It’s complete… now to finish decorating it.

-We’re contemplating buying a new TV and entertainment center.

-Football parties are underrated. I like hosting so a new TV is a must.

-I’m building new friendships and love it.

-Tomorrow we’re taking our youth camping. And I’m thrilled about it!



3 comments:

  1. thank u target? how ab thank u julsie for this great find from target! j/k! i think we may come crash your camp out friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie for telling me about them... thank you target for selling them... thank you merona for making them! You are not a camper, but you guys are welcome to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wearing pants at MRB is a big deal, especially in the winter! When I find pants that fit good, I buy them in every color too. Haven't had a muddy's cookie yet, am too obsessed with the cupcakes, but will have to try one. You'll have to post a pic of your guest bath- what color did you paint it?

    ReplyDelete