About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ten Things Thursday:

10. Our camping trip was a blast. However, the girls and I will probably spend the night at our house next time.

9. Christmas in the Valley was fun and I look forward to going back next year. Even though my sister allowed no time for me to shower first... after just arriving home from our camping trip. (I did at least change clothes, put on deodorant, and body spray)

8. There was great honesty and sincerity in our girls' discipleship group. Captivating is a great book!

7. Sweet fellowship with friends (and Huddy) over coffee and burnt muffins.

6. I am constantly amazed how each Beth Moore bible study fits exactly what I need at that particular time in my life.

5. Life changing statement: "We tend to wait on things in our life: weddings, babies, etc... His timing is perfect. Don't wait on things... wait upon Him. Waiting on things is exhausting... waiting on Him strengthens us."

4. I am constantly reminded how blessed I am to have a husband who is so passionate for Christ. Each week he presents a God given message to our youth (and leaders) that if applied will transform our lives.

3. Our Battle of the Sexes game was hilarious. Next time girls, I will definitely make the boys questions harder! I agree D's questions were ridiculous. Of course a girl doesn't know which golf club has a higher loft!

2. I am blessed to have the best job in the world. P.S. field trips are the best.

1. This list is a great reminder of how good God is.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about #6 and #5 is a good reminder.

    ReplyDelete