About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

P90x

Oh good gracious. Some friends and I started p90x yesterday. Boy am I sore today. I have muscles in my back that ache that I didn't even know I had. Yesterday's workout was arms, back, and the ab ripper. And you better believe I am feeling it today. I am encouraged by the aching though. It makes me feel like I at least did something to better my body.

Let me back up and explain why I started p90x. Last week we had our K4 field trip to Tom's Farm. On these special days, we get to wear pants. Well, the night before as I was trying to figure out what pants to wear I discovered that I could not fit into most of them! That was the wake-up call that I needed. So dear friends... this rear end is getting into shape.

One thing that is especially annoying about the dvd is the instructor. He is so annoying... as in his voice, but also he is a strange looking character. So hopefully I can get passed all of that and focus on working out and not the weird distraction that he is.



He may look harmless, but he is a weird character that works your tail off!

2 comments:

  1. He is indeed a character. I have not done the video, but I've seen part of it at a friend's house. You go, girl! I know it's tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh honey... I thought Monday was tough. We did plyometrics yesterday... I can not sit down comfortably now!

    ReplyDelete