About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 16, 2009

oh sister



My sister was quick to correct me last night. One of the most exciting things that I did this week was to go with her as she picked THE wedding dress. Or gown rather.... she has corrected me several times. The gown is gorgeous! I can't wait for everyone to see her in it. It's elegant, glamorous, flattering and she is simply breath-taking in it! So sister.... you're right... I had in deed forgotten the most exciting thing from my week.... it didn't make it on the original 10 Things Thursday, but now it's a post of its own!

P.S. You will be the most beautiful bride of all time!

2 comments:

  1. : ) thank you for my very own post!! and second most beautiful bride...the first being my big sister!

    ReplyDelete