About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 26, 2009

rough start

You know it's going to be a rough day when...

a) You walk downstairs in the morning and realize you left a candle burning on your stove all night long.

b) You realize you only shaved one leg. I mean really?! How does that happen?

"This is the day the Lord has made. I WILL rejoice and be GLAD in it."....
Regardless of how the day started.



On a good note, I found my favorite holiday coffee creamers at the grocery store! (pumpkin spice, gingerbread, peppermint mocha!!!!!) Yay for the holidays! This made my day! It doesn't take much to please me... however it did turn my rough morning into a much more pleasant one.


Here are some pictures of our camping trip that I promised to post. Sorry it took so long.


2 of our manliest men


My Danielle


The Stud with the ladies


If you play in the fire, you will get burned....



Part of the group


Staying warm by the fire.


Yea right... she chickened out.


The ladies.


Our tent bright and early... Susan I can't believe you wouldn't go warm the toilet seat for me!








It was cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment