About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, October 12, 2009

crock-pot




What a fantastic invention! You throw some stuff in it, turn it on, and when you come home from work you have a delicious hot meal ready to eat. In fact, one of D's favorite meals is my roast.... thank you Bellevue cookbook! Needless to say I printed off an embarrassing amount of crock pot recipes during nap time today. (dinners, breakfasts, and desserts) Thank goodness I don't have a picky eating husband because, Sweets, the crock-pot is coming out for awhile!


2 comments:

  1. if you find some really good ones please pass them along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of them sound wonderful.... now I'll let you know after we eat them if they really are. :)

    ReplyDelete