About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

sweetness

As I am typing this, Lily is jumping up and down beside me dancing to D's Smokey doll that sings. We are keeping her tonight while the rest of her family are at the Memphis game. We are at the church for volleyball. Lils and I decided to take a break and come find candy in D's office. She ran in here and yelled, "Smokey" as soon as she saw him.

She has chocolate all over her face after eating who knows how many mini chocolate bars. I lost count after 2. :) It started as a great teaching opportunity. "Lily hand me the orange candy." Then she said, "I want 2 candies." Needless to say, her teacher aunt was thrilled to let her eat the 2 pieces that she so easily counted out. Smokey now has sweet chocolate fingerprints all over his orange T-shirt... that my genius 2 yr. old niece pointed out.





If I haven't said it before, I love my nieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment