About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, November 16, 2009

Why I love rainy days...

As weird as some may think it is, I really do love rainy days. I look forward to them in fact. (Except when we have important things planned for outside!) Rainy days are just so cozy to me. Here are a few reasons why I love them....

5. Rainy days= inside recess which means Mrs. Jerkins gets more things accomplished

4. Rainy days= cozy, comfy clothes day

3. Rainy days= snuggle time on the couch

2. Rainy days= a good excuse to stay home and get things done or...

1. Rainy days= a good excuse to be lazy!

2 comments:

  1. You ARE your mother's child! You know how I would choose a rainy day over a sunny day, anytime. It does feel like a snuggly, cozy hug from God! Hope your rainy day is a cozy one!!

    ReplyDelete