About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ten Things Thursday

-Slim Skillets (the fried chicken place that took over Bola Pasta)= good, but not great.


-Shopping in Nashville= a yearly must…. So many good memories.


-Safe travel= we take driving inches from other cars so lightly… thank you God for keeping us safe daily.


-Zebra chaise lounge= fabulous


-Spanked by a 4 yr. old= you heard it right… a 4 year old took his belt off and hit me with it. Needless to say his dad did the same thing, but to him.


-Happy times farm= a great on campus field trip- merry-go-round, pony rides, train, large animals, small animals…. Can’t beat it!


-Memphis basketball games= awesome… thank you Jerkins for getting great seats and getting extras for us!


-Carrabbas= best Italian food in Memphis! I could eat there everyday!


-Supervisor position= never a dull moment… I have lost count on how many unruly children and parents I have spoken with in the last week… it definitely makes life interesting!


-Youth Bonfire/Hayride= perfect night, good message, good smores, huge bonfire, enormous tractor pulling our hayride, 1 student who stepped from death into life! And that is why we do what we do!



4 comments:

  1. Ok so I just realized I accidentally wrote "Candance" on my last post referring to your 10 Things Thursday. I did fix it, but if you saw it in the last 30 minutes you would've seen the typo. Just wanted you to know I DO know how to spell you name =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad a/b Bolla Pasta~that was a family favorite of ours growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you got "spanked" and I'm sad about Bolla Pasta too...

    ReplyDelete