About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

lots of fun stuff...

This weekend was a much needed get-away. Not that I was relaxing a bit, unless you consider the few minutes we waited on benches relaxing. We came home with tons of packages and no emergency rooms visits to report.



Chubs decided to give me a smile.


She did this most of the time.


Exhausted and waiting for Momma D and Grandmomma to hurry up. This was hour 8 or 9 of shopping on Saturday.


This was the car when we got home. There are many packages stuffed in other bags and smashed to the limit.








When I got home this is what I found....


Oh yes, it's my new zebra chaise lounge in all of it's fabulous glory.


I have the best husband in the world!








Today Happy Times Farm visited us. Oh what fun we had!






And last but certainly not least... today is my favorite sister-in-law's birthday. I can say that now because she's my only sister-in-law... not for too much longer though... thanks to Rob I get another one! So Julsie, I hope that you have a great birthday! You're the best sister-in-law anyone could ask for. You're so very opinionated but that balances us sugar-coat everything kind of people out so well. I can always count on your honesty! And what makes you the best is that you have given me the cutest 3 nieces in the world! I wouldn't be aunt candy without you!







4 comments:

  1. aww thanks candy!!! cant believe you put that pick of us shopping on here! yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needed to show how literal hours 8 and 9 of shopping looked! I could have put some other "flattering" ones of you from your mini photo shoot.... but I withheld.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candace, your zebra chaise looks sooo good. What a perfect spot for it :)

    ReplyDelete