About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, November 23, 2009

ultimate security

"Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure." Psalm 16:5

My Beth Moore study: "Lord, in all the chaos and crisis, all the threat and doubt, You, have caused my life to work out. Instead of me falling apart, the lines of my life have fallen together. Truly, I can say that You have given me a delightful inheritance."

What assurance that no matter what we go through God has specifically ordained the ups and downs. He has assigned our portions, but most importantly He has made our lot secure. Nothing can rip us out of His mighty grip!

1 comment:

  1. SUCH an amazing Truth for us to grasp and hold onto! Thanks for sharing, Candace!

    ReplyDelete