About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Ten Things Thursday

*The count down is no particular order. I just need the numbers to keep me on track.


10. South Philly= a delicious philly cheese steak place downtown. I'm not normally a huge fan of philly cheese steak sandwiches, but this was exceptionally good.


9. Memphis basketball games= being there in the mix is exhilarating.


8. Lunch with sister and mom= sweet time.


7. Boldness= I truly believe God gives us an extra ounce of boldness when we make a profession of faith... why else do people walk down the aisle so confidently who normally would not... we got to see this boldness this past Sunday morning from one of our girls.


6. Nights at home with the hubs= the best.


5. Ending of another bible study= surprisingly sad, but looking forward to the other one that we're starting in January.


4. Christmas gift for a mom in need= an amazing opportunity to bless someone who has no idea.


3. Professions of faith= I am so blessed to be apart of a student ministry where God is moving mightily.


2. D= I know I've said it before, but I am married to the greatest guy on earth. I love watching as the Lord uses him to lead our youth.


1. D ordered our Christmas present and it came in 2 days ago. Tonight our plans are to "renovate" ...as he says... to make room for it. I'll explain and post pictures later. :)

5 comments:

  1. LOVE South Philly! Miss it so much! Fun~Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candace - You don't know me - I don't know you, but I stumbled onto your blog (not even sure how). The first thing I read is something about South Philly. . . sorry I am nosey. I live in South Philly so just wondering what is the connection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's just a delicious philly cheese steak place in the south!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am assuming you went to Pats or Genos to get one. You can imagine how random it was for me to click on your link from Lee's blog, assuming you are a Memphis friend of hers (I grew up there also), and then seeing that you were probably like 3 blocks from where I live now - small world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, Lee just explained that there is a restaurant in Memphis that has Philly cheese steaks - now I get it :)

    ReplyDelete