About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

this generation...

I am in my third year of teaching K4. For those of you unsure of what that is... it's just a 4 yr. old kindergarten program. Through my "many" years of experience, I have found that I love this age. I love how inquisitive they are, how they soak up information like sponges, as well as the hilarious things that come from their mouths. Many things they say, I never would have as a 4 yr. old. Partly, because technology is quite different then it was 20 yrs. ago.... wow, that makes me sound old... anyway... here are a few of the funny things they have said:

Only in our generation kids would say...

-"just text me"
-"oops, I deleted it"
-"before there were cars people rode.... buses" (not horses, but buses)
-"the horn on a car is so you can tell people to get out of your way"
-"I'll call you on my cell phone later"
-"I want to see my picture" (after it was taken seconds before)


My sweet babies never cease to amaze me. Can you think of other funny phrases from kids in this generation?

4 comments:

  1. Taylor was at the computer and said, "It's loading. I have to wait a sec." In my day, and yours, the only thing that loaded was a vehicle or a gun!!! I had to smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my kids said people took airplanes before there were cars! and they have to send email a lot when they are playing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good grief! We didn't even have a computer until I was older!

    ReplyDelete