About Me

My photo
Sinner saved by grace. Wife to a cute preacher. Momma to 2 precious baby boys. Blessed beyond measure. And I deserve none of it.

Blog Archive

Monday, February 15, 2010

Forever Valentine

Yesterday was a crazy Valentine's Day. We had to get up early and get ready for church. Not to mention it was food Sunday so I had to heat up my sausage balls before we left... needless to say we quickly agreed that we'd exchange our little Valentine happies once we got home. So a quick kiss and a "Happy Valentine's day" and we were off. We had a great morning at church eating more than we should and hearing great messages from Dr. Roger's (in Sunday school we're going through his serious on family) and from Bro. Eddie.

Then we were off to meet up with the Jerkins' clan for our weekly Sunday lunch. Before we knew it we were back home. We exchanged our Valentine happies and I laid down for my Sunday nap while he finished last minute preparations for our Israel presentation that night at church.

We had such a great time sharing with our church the wonderful experience we had in the Holy Land. We are so blessed.

Even though our Valentine's day was a a little crazy and our Valentine's date night has to wait for a free night this week, there is no one else I'd rather spend Valentine's day with. This was our 9th Valentine's day together and it gets better every year... not because of the gifts or the special Valentine's date, but because I get another day with the greatest man on earth! D, I'm so glad you're my forever valentine!

1 comment:

  1. well that was sweet!!! hey what sunday school class do you go to?

    ReplyDelete